Top 5 hospitality trends that will reshape the Indian hospitality Industry in 2021
The Corona outbreak has been a real challenge to us all, especially if you are a travel freak. Being cooped inside the four walls has us all left with a strong desire to see the world more often and to enjoy and appreciate it more. However, the outbreak has also led to multiple fundamental changes in the hospitality business. Your hotel experiences are going to change drastically. Let us take a look at the top 5 hospitality trends that will reshape the Indian hospitality Industry in 2021.
- Technology: With the rise of the need for contact-less engagement in a post-Covid world, hotels have to prioritise the need for innovative technology for check-ins, stays, and check-out. Online payments have become a potent tool for contactless payments. Regular and continuous sanitisation of staff, luggage, guests, rooms, is also going to be upheld. In relatively bigger hotels, the use of robots is also going to be undertaken to ensure as little human contact as possible.
- Less is more: With the rise in the Covid pandemic, people have become more and more conscious about their traveling choices. There has been an increasing demand for humble and personalised travelling experience instead of the previously preferred decadence and luxury show off.
- Staycation: There is also an increasing tilt towards the preference of small staycations rather than big hotels. People feel more comfortable renting beautiful apartments with great views locally instead of going for big hotels with a large number of travelers as the chances of getting infected there would be real.
- The next generation traveling: Apart from staycations, people are also going for options like Airbnb and other such options. Solo traveling has acquired quite a hype and people are preferring cheaper staying options.
- Personalised experiences: There has also been a shift towards an authentic traveling attitude which requires customised options for each guest. Therefore, the hospitality industry is becoming more and more conscious about delivering personalised experiences for individual guests instead of conventional package deals.
If you are interested in knowing more about such trends, you might have a knack for building your career in the industry. Lekhwar hospitality and Tourism school could provide the wind underneath your wings. Lekhwar is quite reputed for churning out exceptional professionals into the industry. Check out their website to know more!